Justin L. Price CFP®, CRC®
Justin has served clients since 2005, helping them achieve their financial, business, and personal goals. As a Certified Financial Planner™ and a Certified Retirement Counselor®, Justin provides comprehensive financial planning services. He also works with clients regarding investment management, asset accumulation and protection, tax reduction strategies, and retirement income planning. He is fully committed to excellence as he helps his clients manage risk and plan for the future.
Justin has a Bachelor of Science degree from Texas A&M University in Agricultural Development and a Master of Science degree in Personal Financial Planning from Texas Tech University, a program highly regarded among those in the financial planning industry.
Originally from West Texas, Justin believes in the value of personal relationships with his clients, built on trust and communication. He and his wife, Deborah, have two dogs - Duke and Thor. He is an amateur triathlete, avid SCRABBLE® enthusiast, and has been working toward becoming fluent in Spanish.
Justin’s areas of focus include:
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Asset Management
- Tax Reduction Strategies
- Risk Mitigation
Justin’s accomplishments include:
- Certified Financial Planner™
- Certified Retirement Counselor®
- Founder and President of AIM Advisory Group, LLC, a Registered Investment Advisory Firm
- Chairman, Board of Standards and Policy Development for International Foundation for Retirement Education
- Master of Science from Texas Tech University
- Bachelor of Science from Texas A&M University
- Subject Matter Expert and Item Writer for the Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc.
- Subject Matter Expert, Pass Point Judge, and Independent Reviewer for the International Foundation for Retirement Education
- Wealth Strategist in the financial planning industry since 2005